Start : 16 & 17 Sept 2019
Duration : 4 months
Classes per month: 4
Classes per week: 1
Duration of classes: 1.5hr
Cost: 10 eur / lesson (payments in advance for one month)
Teacher: Dovile Gudzineviciute
NOTE: We will have a first free session to clear questions, know each other and get a sense of the course. (10 Sept)
- A1 – Tuesdays 18h
- A2 – Mondays 18h
- B1+ – Mondays 19:30h
- What will I do during the A1 course?
You will learn basic grammar and vocabulary by playing games and speaking. To attend this course you don’t need to have any Lithuanian basics.
- What will I do during the A2 course?
You will watch videos and read texts, chat, play and write short texts. Grammar will be studied depending on students’ needs.
- What will I do during the B1 / B1+ course? You will speak and write about more complex topics that need more abstract vocabulary and deeper grammar knowledge.
- I don’t know anything in Lithuanian but I don’t want to study Lithuanian grammar, can I come to A2 course?
No, you have to have A1 level to attend A2 lessons.
- I’m not sure if I will come every Monday. Can I pay per lesson?
No, students need to pay per month. If you miss a lesson, you won’t get your money back and money cannot be moved to the next month. Although you will get lesson material and access to its record.